- Size 1.685″ x 1.127″
- Stingray Earrings
- Stingrays are related to sharks. Most stingrays have one or more barbed stings, which are exclusively used in self-defense
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing
- Earrings shown in color Gray!
Our great white shark research internship is run by the Shark Research Unit. To further explore how to join our team, please submit this form and we will connect with you immediately.