"If we knew what we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? " Albert Einstien
- Spatial and seasonal patterns in sighting rate and life-history composition of the white shark Carcharodon carcharias at Mossel Bay, South Africa
Ryklief, Pistorius, Johnson (2014) - Download this publication
- Fine scale movements and activity areas of white sharks (Carcharodon carcharias) in Mossel Bay, South Africa
Jewell, Johnson, Gennari, Bester (2013) - Download this publication
- Accuracy of Using Visual Identification of White Sharks to Estimate Residency Patterns.
Delaney, Johnson, Bester, Gennari (2012) - Download this publication
- Effects of Smart Position Only (SPOT) Tag Deployment on White Sharks Carcharodon carcharias in South Africa.
Jewell, Wcisel, Gennari, Towner, Bester, Johnson, Singh (2011) - Download this publication
- Distribution and abundance of humpback whales, Megaptera novaeangliae, off the coast of Mozambique.
Findlay, Meyer, Elwen, Kotze, Johnson, Truter, Uamusse, Sitoe, Wilke, Kerwath, Swanson, Staverees, Van Derwesthuizen (2011) - Download this publication
- Impact of shark-feeding tourism on surrounding fish populations off Moorea Island (French Polynesia).
Vignon, Sasal, Johnson, Galzin (2009)
- Coastal swimming patterns of white sharks (Carcharodon carcharias) at Mossel Bay, South Africa.
Johnson, Bester, Dudley, Oosthuizen, Meÿer, Hancke, Gennari (2009) - Download this publication
- Concordance of genetic and fin photo identification in the great white shark, (Carcharodon carcharias), of Mossel Bay, South Africa.
Gubili, Johnson, Gennari, Oosthuizen, Kotze, Meÿer, Sims, Jones, Noble (2009) - Download this publication
- Encounters between white sharks and Cape fur seals in a shallow channel.
Johnson, Keswick, Bester, Oosthuizen (2008) - Download this publication
- White shark abundance: not a causative factor in numbers of shark bite incidents.
Kock, Johnson, Bester, Compagno, Cliff, Dudley, Gennari, Griffiths, Kotze, Laroche, Meyer, Oosthuizen, Swanson (2006) - Download this publication
- Seabird predation by white shark, (Carcharodon carcharias), and Cape fur seal, (Arctocephalus pusillus pusillus), at Dyer Island.
Johnson, Venter, Bester, Oosthuizen (2006) - Download this publication
- Is there a relationship between white shark presence and the management of city estuaries and river mouths?
Oelofse, Kock, Johnson, Haskins (2006) - Download this publication
- South Africa’s White Shark cage-diving industry - is their cause for concern?
Johnson, Kock, Bester, Compagno, Dudley, Griffiths, Keswick, Kotze, Laroche, Meyër, Oosthuizen, Swanson, Jacobs (2006) - Download this publication
- Transoceanic migration, long-distance return migration and local movement patterns in the great white shark.
Bonfil, Meyer, Scholl, Johnson, O´Brian, Oosthuizen, Swanson, Kotze, Patterson (2005) - Download this publication
- Habitat utilization of the white shark in South Africa, using acoustic telemetry.
Johnson, Oosthuizen, Bester, Meyer, Swanson, Kotze (2004)
- Behavioural ecology of the white shark (Carcharodon carcharias) at Dyer Island, South Africa.
- Rodent induced damage to a pine plantation: a southern African case study.
Ferguson, Van Jaarsveld, Johnson, Bredenkamp, Foord, Britz (2003)
- The effect of afforestation fragmentation on small mammal assemblages at Groenvaly grasslands.
Johnson, Ferguson, Van Jaarsveld, Chimimba, Bronner (2002)