“If we knew what we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? ” Albert Einstien
- Global spatial risk assessment of sharks under the footprint of fisheries. (Nature) Queiroz, Humphries, … Johnson …. Sims (2019) Read this publication
Cape fur seals adjust traversing behaviour with lunar conditions in the high white shark density waters of Mossel Bay, South Africa. Morse, Mole, Bester, Johnson, Scacco, Gannari (2019)
- Antibiotic sensitivity of bacterial flora isolated from the oral cavities of live white sharks (Carcharodon carcharias) in South African waters Jennari, Kock, Smale, Towner, Khan, Bester, Johnson, Fischer, Meÿer, Morse (2019)
- Spatial and seasonal patterns in sighting rate and life-history composition of the white shark Carcharodon carcharias at Mossel Bay, South Africa
Ryklief, Pistorius, Johnson (2014) – Download this publication
- Fine scale movements and activity areas of white sharks (Carcharodon carcharias) in Mossel Bay, South Africa
Jewell, Johnson, Gennari, Bester (2013) – Download this publication
- Accuracy of Using Visual Identification of White Sharks to Estimate Residency Patterns.
Delaney, Johnson, Bester, Gennari (2012) – Download this publication
- Effects of Smart Position Only (SPOT) Tag Deployment on White Sharks Carcharodon carcharias in South Africa.
Jewell, Wcisel, Gennari, Towner, Bester, Johnson, Singh (2011) – Download this publication
- Distribution and abundance of humpback whales, Megaptera novaeangliae, off the coast of Mozambique.
Findlay, Meyer, Elwen, Kotze, Johnson, Truter, Uamusse, Sitoe, Wilke, Kerwath, Swanson, Staverees, Van Derwesthuizen (2011) – Download this publication
- Impact of shark-feeding tourism on surrounding fish populations off Moorea Island (French Polynesia).
Vignon, Sasal, Johnson, Galzin (2009)
- Coastal swimming patterns of white sharks (Carcharodon carcharias) at Mossel Bay, South Africa.
Johnson, Bester, Dudley, Oosthuizen, Meÿer, Hancke, Gennari (2009) – Download this publication
- Concordance of genetic and fin photo identification in the great white shark, (Carcharodon carcharias), of Mossel Bay, South Africa.
Gubili, Johnson, Gennari, Oosthuizen, Kotze, Meÿer, Sims, Jones, Noble (2009) – Download this publication
- Encounters between white sharks and Cape fur seals in a shallow channel.
Johnson, Keswick, Bester, Oosthuizen (2008) – Download this publication
- White shark abundance: not a causative factor in numbers of shark bite incidents.
Kock, Johnson, Bester, Compagno, Cliff, Dudley, Gennari, Griffiths, Kotze, Laroche, Meyer, Oosthuizen, Swanson (2006) – Download this publication
- Seabird predation by white shark, (Carcharodon carcharias), and Cape fur seal, (Arctocephalus pusillus pusillus), at Dyer Island.
Johnson, Venter, Bester, Oosthuizen (2006) – Download this publication
- Is there a relationship between white shark presence and the management of city estuaries and river mouths?
Oelofse, Kock, Johnson, Haskins (2006) – Download this publication
- South Africa’s White Shark cage-diving industry – is their cause for concern?
Johnson, Kock, Bester, Compagno, Dudley, Griffiths, Keswick, Kotze, Laroche, Meyër, Oosthuizen, Swanson, Jacobs (2006) – Download this publication
- Transoceanic migration, long-distance return migration and local movement patterns in the great white shark.
Bonfil, Meyer, Scholl, Johnson, O´Brian, Oosthuizen, Swanson, Kotze, Patterson (2005) – Download this publication
- Habitat utilization of the white shark in South Africa, using acoustic telemetry.
Johnson, Oosthuizen, Bester, Meyer, Swanson, Kotze (2004)
- Behavioural ecology of the white shark (Carcharodon carcharias) at Dyer Island, South Africa.
- Rodent induced damage to a pine plantation: a southern African case study.
Ferguson, Van Jaarsveld, Johnson, Bredenkamp, Foord, Britz (2003)
- The effect of afforestation fragmentation on small mammal assemblages at Groenvaly grasslands.
Johnson, Ferguson, Van Jaarsveld, Chimimba, Bronner (2002)